Friday, October 12, 2007

My little Pumpkins! October 11th.

Last night we drove over to Rexburg's only pumpkin patch aka Broulim's the grocery store. They put up hay bales to make a maze full of pumpkins. Baylee had a blast and Asher kept making this "oooh" face. I guess he was in awe as well. Adam always has to get the biggest pumpkin in the patch. When we checked out our total was $97!!!! What the? Typo... she charged us $3 a lb for Adam's HUGE 20 pounder. Crazy. After a recount we bought 6 pumpkins for $13. That sounded so much better.

3 comments:

Denisse said...

Brianne! Hey! How are yoU? I was looking through Jessica Wilkinson's blog and I found your blog! Your little family is sooooo cute! I see you guys are still in Rexburg...I have been wanting to take family pictures and you are a great photographer! I was wondering how much you charge? I would love it if you could take some fun pics of us. My # is 351-8757 or you can email me jensende@byui.edu or you can write a comment on our blog www.familiajensen.blogspot.com I hope you have some time next week? Let me know! Thanks Brianne!

Anonymous said...

Hola!
que lindo su blog!!
me encantó.
su fammilia es preciosa,
felicitaciones

un beso y un abrazo desde Chile!




milimusica@gmail.com

Allison said...

I love baylee's funny face on the first pic by asher, so funny! Silly girl.