Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Entertainment in the Fall...


Every year around this time some creative people find creative ways to entertain all of us and at the same time cash in a little. We hit the corn maze last year and had a blast, and while I was a student I visited my fair share of haunted mansions. Some students at BYUI put together a straw maze that looks pretty cool. I'm sure we'll be checking it out this year. Here's the link if you'd like to see... http://www.strawmaze.com/index.html

2 comments:

Sarah Stout said...

SO fun! I'm excited that they have corn mazes now in Washington too! It won't be the same, though, after going through corn mazes with a bunch of BYU-I buddies! Have fun!

Plonnie said...

oh my gosh, that looks like so much fun!! can't wait to hear how you guys liked it. what clever students. could you imagine getting that all set up?!!!

love all the pictures brianne! your kids are so adorable and getting so big. love them!! so cute!