Wednesday, November 26, 2008

The end of Pumpkin Season

I am usually a stickler about decorating for Christmas before Thanksgiving, however after living in Idaho so long you start to get used to getting your lights up before the snow, pumpkins freezing and shriveling before Halloween, etc. This year I gave in, and we've started decorating. Needless to say our home is full of Christmas decorations AND Thanksgiving decorations! So, I thought I should get all the pumpkin pics posted before moving onto the Christmas pics...trying to stay with my own traditions.

2 comments:

Erin said...

i know how you feel. The day after halloween christmas music was playing in the stores. WIerd. ROmney is a stickler for that and christmas doesnt start until december but we compromise with thanksgiving evening. BUt im blad your house is all decked out. YOu get to enjoy it longer.

Sarah Stout said...

What fun pictures! I can't wait to see your Christmas ones because you have such an adorable family. :) Happy Thanksgiving!