Tuesday, December 16, 2008

The Loot...

I have officially had this LG blue phone for over 4 years. I kept it so long becasue I had zero complaints! When mine got old two years ago it was perfect timing that my brother left on his mission so I took his. BUT yesterday I got a DARE for my birthday!!!! Have you ever used a dare? Adam has had one for a couple months now and I like the commercial says, you can't take your hands off it! It's awesome!!!! Thanks Dad.


Among other gifts, I also got the new sister missionary movie, Errand of Angels, and am so excited to see it! Thanks everyone for remembering my birthday! It was a lazy day and just right. Adam came home from work around 5 and made me a salmon dinner, and then we made cake as a family, and we watched, It's a Wonderful Life. What a day!

3 comments:

Sarah Stout said...

Happy belated birthday, Brianne! I'm glad that it was a good one! :)

Allison said...

Happy Late Birthday. I'm the worst friend ever! I'm counting on you not knowing mine and then I won't feel so bad, so lets not remember eachothers birthdays together. :) I love your new phone, I'm coveting in. Except I don't even know how to set up my voicemail, I'm a phone retard, let alone text, that is way out of my range. Happy Birthday!

it's just lisa said...

happy birthday. a salmon dinner at home sounds PERFECT! you are one lucky girl.