Saturday, January 24, 2009

Not a "baby" anymore...

They say that when you bring a new baby home from the hospital, your other kids seem to have grown...well my little Asher that I carried around sitting on my big belly resting his head on my shoulder just a week ago is HUMONGOUS! How in the world did I carry him? He's so big...it makes me a little sad that he is no longer the baby, small as a baby, or at all baby like. He's a big boy now and along with growing physically I am so proud of all the new words he is spitting out! I love you little/big buddy!

3 comments:

Steve and Janis said...

Awww - so true! You can tell a mom and dad that, but they have to experience themselves to believe it. Our other children always seem so grown once that newborn is around. Darling picture! Can't wait to see everyone again. Love, Janis/Mom

Denisse said...

He is just precious!!!:) I love his rosey cheeks! You guys are making me want to have another baby...you'll have to let me know if it gets a LOT harder or if it's not that bad...:)

Melissa said...

He is so cute! Can you believe how big they look now! I feel the same way looking at Spencer. It is fun to see the different ages and stages! They are so fun!