Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Circus Circus

When I was younger our family would take an annual trip to Utah in the summer. My dad always liked to drive at night..1. cuz the kids were sleeping and 2. cuz it was cooler outside. But as soon as we rolled into to "the biggest little city in the world" it didn't matter what time it was, we would stop and hit up ole Circus Circus! We would play games at the Midway, and then stay for at least one circus act. So on Friday when Adam, the kids, and I rolled through Reno we decided to show the kids! They had a blast! Baylee even won a toy at the dart/balloon booth thing. Adam won a few as well. And I even won something... You'd be surprised how hard it is to actually win things there. But we had fun anyway...Adam even got a chance to use his favorite driving range at the old Hilton, now Sierra Grand Hotel I think. It is so fun to introduce your kids to the fun things you did as a child! (Pics to come)

2 comments:

Allison said...

I've stayed there before...one of the 40 times we went to vegas. All I remember is at the buffet I got prime rib...and i swear it was still mooing. Talk about rare. Hope you guys are having fun, make some money for us, gamble gamble gamble.

Sarah Stout said...

What a fun trip and fun memories for you and your kids to both share! Can't wait to see pictures...