Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Two things...

Istarted strawberry plants in my garden three years ago, and last year I only got about ten actual strawberries good enough to eat. I assumed that this year I might get double that but guess what? Just this past week and a half I have been getting about a small bowlful about every three days!

A few days ago I decided that I was tired of being tired. I was still waking up with Laney to nurse every night at around 2am and then again at 5am, then we were up at 8am. It seemed like about a month or so agao she only woke up once at 2 and then was fine til 7am, but she must be hungry so we started her on rice cereal. We waited til she was good and hungry as you can see from her super sad face... and she loved it! Last nigt she slept from 9pm til 5 this morning! Yay!

4 comments:

Sare said...

Love those sad faces. Asher's getting to that "please sleep through the night... maybe rice cereal will do the trick" phase. Let's hope we get as lucky as you guys have! :)

reduceyourmortgage said...

Yeah for Laney!!!!! She's such a cutie. Beautiful strawberries. Enjoy! Love, Mom/Janis/Grandma

Rachel said...

nice look on Adam's face :) haha. I love when my kids start eating solid foods and give me a break from feeding all day.

Melissa said...

That is good to know. I need to be more diligent about feeding Hayden his rice cereal, because he keeps getting up at night as well. That must be his deal, along with the teething.