Friday, September 18, 2009

Two years ago...

My friend Melyssa put this type of post on her blog and I thought it was such a cute idea... You choose pics from 2 yrs ago as close to the day as possible. I can't believe how my two kids were just babies then! Its crazy how little they were. Asher was just a yr old and the orangest baby you've ever seen, too much orange baby food I guess, but he was sure cute with his golden locks! Baylee still had her baby fat then and was just losing her cute rolly thighs. Adam usually had a scruffy face in those days, I'm not sure why..I liked it though. Maybe its cuz Qwest didn't care... he just worked in his own little cubicle back then. And I was dang thin. Maybe its cuz I wasn't pregnant or nursing, and so I wasn't always stuffing my face cuz I was starving! I look back and miss those days, however we've come so far as a family regarding the love we have for one another, our love for others, and our love for our Savior! Time flies...xoxoxoxo... us!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So Cute!! I just LOVE the look on Asher's face looking up at his big sister as they frolick thru the grass! That is priceless!! And Laney was just a twinkle in someone's eye. Missing those guys. Love, MeeMa