Friday, March 4, 2011

38 week Update

On Wednesday I went in for my weekly check up and I am 3cm dilated. I was a little bummed at first since I am usually a 4 at my 38 week appointments, but then realized I have no bag packed, I couldn't tell you where my camer is or whether or not the battery is charged, I had Baylee's birthday party planned for Saturday the 5th then we recieved an invite to her friends party same day and time, so we need to change ours. If I had this baby tomorrow she would have a super nasty car seat that has been sitting in the garage for a year, no socks, no diapers, and no where to sleep since her bed is not yet put together.
I have to just laugh at the fact that I am such a procrastinator with this baby. I actually at this point could care less if I go to the hospital without my toothbrush. I would much rather focus on Baylee having a "birthday" so we don't have a psychological "mommy doesn't love me anymore" issues down the road. LOL! We are however, getting a little antsy!

From Mar 3, 2011

3 comments:

Robyn said...

I will help you with everything & you can just sit back & have a pedicure & relax. O, & I NEED this picture!!! Love, Mom & MeeMa

Melissa said...

I can't believe you are so close to having your baby. I think it is easy to put off some of those things because you are so busy with all of your other children. I am hear if there is anything I can do to help.

Denisse said...

cutest picture ever! I LOVE it! Good luck with everything these next few weeks! Can't wait to see what this one looks like! You guys have the cutest kiddos!:)