Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Wow... history sure has a way of repeating itself.

I finally found the pic of Baylee getting her cast off, just a few short days before I actually had Asher. I remember what a chore bathing her was and trying to keep that dang cast dry with a huge belly. Asher and I lucked out that he didn't get a hard cast, I can unwrap this one and out it back on after bathing him. However no matter what type of cast the kids had they both wreak...and having a super sentative snout these days doesn't help at all.

Baylee 18 months Asher 22 months

3 comments:

Sare said...

how cute! You can start a family tradition of youthful shots atop that rock sign with ALL your kids! Though for your sake I hope the tradition ends here...

Shayla said...

I was wondering if you could tell me how to get to that Egin Lakes from IF... I was telling my hubby about it & we thought we'd go Saturday... charlieandshay@hotmail.com... Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Your web is great!! I learned something about WOW here!!!!