Saturday, May 22, 2010

Adam and I have been married for 6 whole years. I can't believe how time flies! I just LOVE him to death. While I was getting ready this morning he came in and gave me a big hug and said, "we really are going to have to get rid of this bad habit of leaving your clothes on the floor." We laughed although I know he was serious. But I just had to stop and think of how we both have a few bad habits that the other does not LOVE, BUT it totally doesn't matter! I just love him more and more everyday! And I am so grateful for the three beautiful children we have been blessed with!
Happy Anniversary to us!
From Brianne Serrano uploads
From Brianne Serrano uploads
From Brianne Serrano uploads

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Happy Anniversary!! I absolutely love these pictures!! You guys look gorgeous!!!! Such a great family.

Sarah Stout said...

Oh my goodness! That has flown by so fast. Congratulations you guys! :)