Tuesday, March 13, 2012

In my defense...

I have been blogging, just not formally on my blog. Let me explain. After having four kids the only time that is actually mine to do what I wan with is 6am to 7:30am when everyone is still sleeping. As most of you know I am not a morning person, BUT THIS YEAR I AM. I have been getting up at 5:30am to nurse Andi so that I can get to the gym by 6am. My friends and I work out til 7am and then I come home to read scriptures and write in my journal/blog. So these are my posts to date:

January 2nd, 2012

I just cant believe how time flies! It feels like I was just in the hospital having my first baby and now I have four babies. I get teary eye-d often when I think about how quickly they are all growing and changing. I am so grateful that they all still love to be around me and snuggle with me. I miss their tiny hands and feet and when I could carry them and they'd rest their tiny heads on my shoulder.
I was reading someone's blog the other day about when they lost their 18 month old and I just started bawling and realizing how much my children mean to me and how precious this time is with them. I don't want them to remember that I yelled all the time or that I was always saying, "I'm too busy." I want to cherish every moment and if something happens to me I want them to know how much I love them.
So, that said, her goes blogging intention year 2012.

1 comment:

Robyn said...

Those feelings never change even when the kids grow up & move away & have families of their own & a parent becomes less & less important. There is only one thing more precious than kids to a mom, & its grandkids to a MeeMa!!! I hope you know that what you are feeling for your kids, I still feel for you..
I love you. Mom